We would like to thank all our readers for their interest in CasinosNow.com services.
CasinosNow.com strives to provide the best and most exclusive news to our users 24/7. Every week, our readers send us hundreds of messages from around the world, and the FAQ on this page is a compilation of the questions we get most often.
Furthermore, if you have any questions about CasinosNow.com, you will surely find everything you need to know on this FAQ page. Please read our answers to the most frequently asked questions, and if you feel that your question was left unanswered, we encourage you to send us your queries or feedback.
1. When is the CasinosNow.com website updated?
Our team strives to update CasinosNow.com around the clock as soon as the news break. That way, you’ll be the first to find out about the latest news stories and more.
2. Does CasinosNow.com accept freelance articles, videos, photos, or other contributions?
Unfortunately, we do not accept ad hoc freelance submissions or contributions.
If you would like to provide us with an idea for an article or story as well as a newsworthy photo or video, you may use the “Contact Us” section to reach our team. Also, you will need to be the copyright holder for this type of content.
However, if you intend to do so, please note that CasinosNow.com will not pay you for unsolicited work in the form of story ideas, photos, other media, etc.
3. Can I gain work experience or career opportunities at CasinosNow.com?
CasinosNow.com does not offer any additional vacancies or career opportunities.
4. Can I contact CasinosNow.com directly?
If you couldn’t find an answer to your question on our FAQ page or if you merely wish to send feedback and suggestions, you can visit the “Contact Us” page and follow the given instructions.
5. Where can I read the terms and conditions of CasinosNow.com?
We strongly encourage our readers to visit our “Terms and Conditions” page. You will be able to gain access to the terms and conditions of our website and services at the bottom of every CasinosNow.com page via a link titled “Terms and Conditions.”
6. How does CasinosNow.com protect my privacy?
Our website may store some personally identifiable information about our readers or visitors.
7. How can I unsubscribe from the CasinosNow.com mailing list?
If you no longer wish to receive CasinosNow.com emails or newsletters, you may opt to unsubscribe from our mailing list. To do so, click on the link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. By clicking on this link, you will be able to modify your subscription settings and unsubscribe.
1. Does CasinosNow.com offer articles through RSS?
CasinosNow.com provides any visitor with an RSS (“Really Simple Syndication”) service. The service is free, and it displays headlines 24/7 as soon as the news break. The headlines can be shown on your device or website.
Furthermore, our free RSS service is simple to use and implement and is incredibly flexible. You will be able to choose feeds in a variety of categories.
3. Which internet browsers does CasinosNow.com support?
CasinosNow.com currently supports a wide range of browsers, including but not limited to:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
However, if you choose to access CasinosNow.com through another browsing application, please note that we do not actively test those applications in the same manner or standard as the browsers listed.
4. How can I whitelist CasinosNow.com in my ad blocker?
If you are using an ad blocker, please note that you might miss out on some important content (updates or bonuses). We kindly advise you to disable your ad blocker for CasinosNow.com, and you can do so by whitelisting our website.
Here’s how to whitelist CasinosNow.com on popular ad-blocking applications:
Whitelist us with AdBlock and AdBlock Plus:
- Navigate to and select the AdBlock button in your browser.
- Choose “Don’t run on pages on this site.”
- Select “Exclude.”
Whitelist us with uBlock:
- Navigate to and select the uBlock button in your browser.
- When the menu appears, select the large “power” button and refresh the website.
Whitelist us with Ghostery:
- Navigate to and select the Ghostery button in your browser.
- Choose “whitelist site” or “trust site” and reload the page.